Sunday, May 23, 2010

Preston is getting glasses!

We found out from Preston's school that he needs glasses so I took him to the eye doctor Friday and picked them out. He looks adorable, but I feel bad that he needs them so young. Didn't really have a choice with his parents both having them, so I guess it was inevitable.

The boys wondered why people need glasses and I explained that some peoples eyes aren't as strong. They asked how they make their eyes strong and I said eating you vegetables. I thought this would be a great plug for that since Preston hates to eat anything good for him. It backfired and on the way to the eye doctor the boys proceeded to tell me all the people they knew who don't eat their vegetables-the list consisted of anyone they knew with glasses. OOPS!

No comments:

Post a Comment